2011/10/21

Day 15: visited Tulum beach and the ruins

more pictures please check 20111020_Beach & Ruin in Tulum, Mexico





Went to the beach and the ruins in the morning. A ruin by the beach is just as great as a ruin in a rain forest. And this one I paid only the 51 peso ticket, no maintenance fee.

Tulum is very close to Cancun, so many ppl who visit Cancun will arrange a one day tour to see the ruins in Tulum. Another ruin, Copa is 45 minutes away, many would visit it too. I didn't go to Copa, ad I have seen many ruins.

The beach is free, if u don't want to visit any more ruin, u can still find ur way to get to the beach.

The guy from China cooked lunch for me. Really lucky in this hostel. When I checked in last night, no bed available in the female dorm, a lady happened to know about this, so she moved to the mixed dorm, then I could stay in the female dorm.

This morning, in the beach, a Spanish guy let me use his sunglasses, as mine was stolen. When I report the theft, the police wad surprised to know my sunglasses is more expensive than my small Acer laptop, I told him, that's why Taiwan ppl have to work so hard.

Later today, met another lady from Taiwan, who has been travelling from southern to central America for six months. She shared with me how to protect my stuff as well as the bus information.

0 意見 :