2011/10/13

Day 7: Museo Nacional de las Culturas at Oaxaca

There are two world heritages in Oaxaca, San Domingo Cathedral and Monte Alban. I went to the church before lunch, and realized it is not always open. Only the museum is open and the price of the ticket is 51 pesos, same as other places we have visited in Mexico City. And again, the format of the ticket looks just like the other tickets we have "collected" in Mexico City.

I could only "read" the church by its appearance, and imagine how magnificent it can be inside. Most parts of the building are now used by the museum. The exhibition in the museum is impressive and tells lots of stories of Mexico and Oaxaca. What impressed me the most is that, the museum adopted to the structure of the old construction, so you will need to walk through the rooms and the chambers in the building, in order to see the exhibition. I did not pay too much attention to the exhibition; instead, I was much more amazed by the structure and the decoration of the building.

I wish I could show you the pictures I took inside or outside the church, but my camera was stolen the day next……So sad

1 意見 :

Sorry to hear that, but picture in mind is immortal, photo on hand is mortal... Use your phone to take photo lor (take extra care to your phone, however) after all these are all 身外物,親身體驗無法被偷