2011/10/16

Day 10: Palenque National Park and Zona Arqueologica Palenque

more pictures please check20111015_Zona Arqueologica Palenque, Mexico

I lost my laptop, so can only use my phone to document my trip now. So, it will be just very simple description of what I do everyday. U can always go to my PICASA to see the photo I take everyday. Not likely to list the linkage here. For first hand information, please add me to ur Facebook. (So, sorry if any typo, that happens all the time typing on phone)

The site is inside a national park, so in addition to the 51 peso ticket, u need to pay 25 pesos for the admission of the park. There are many small tour agencies on the streets, which will bring u to the site, but u can get to the site simply by taking ant shuttle on the street, 10 peso for each ride.

The site to me is just like Ankor Wat in a rain forest, this really differentiates Palenque from other ruins in Mexico. Also, there were much more foreign visitors here than in Monte Alban.

After the visit, I was so starving, as again, there is no food in the site, and the walk took me a few hours. I went to a small local restaurant and a lady showed me a newspaper with my picture. They reported the theft. wow,I don't know they were so serious about it.

0 意見 :