2011/10/24

Day 18: last night in Mexico

Having spend more than two weeks in Mexico, I would conclude that Mexico is really a nice place, a place worth u to pay a visit, for several reasons:

1. Admission to the sites are cheap, at least it is reasonable to me, 51 pesos everywhere (one peso is abt 2.5 NTD), and the sites are all amazing and stay in good quality. The tickets are designed in good size with pictures of symbolic item of the sites
2. The sanitary of toilets really beyond my expectation, all clean with toilet paper.
3. Public transportion is everywhere at all classes, so u can travel cheap or luxury
4. Food is cheap and I guess most Chinese ppl would like it. I love tacos with lots of onion and potato, roast chicken is also great.
5. Fruit is great and cheap too. My best happiness is one fresh juice everyday.
6. Usually the price the street vendors give u is reasonable, so no need to negotiate, as I don't like negotiate, but if u wanna get some souvenir, u still have to cut the price for a bit.
7. most hostels give you free water refill.
8. most hostels let you use their kitchens.

I visited 9 world heritage, most are Maya ruins. Is that too much? I wouldn't say so, cuz each ruin is different and with its specific characteristic.

What else u can do in Mexico? I wanted to do a canal trip inside Sian Kaan, one of the world natural heritage, but it is fully booked then, the tour also included scuba diving in the site. Many would do diving in the caves under the ground ( 石灰岩融洞) Or, u can swim with whale (鯨鯊). If u love this type of activities, Mexico is álso the place for u.

Despite my bag got stolen, I would still say most ppl here are very friendly and will try any way to help u, it just that, very few ppl speak English. But anyways, always someone around u can help translation.

0 意見 :